The New Year means new beginnings, making changes and taking chances. New Year’s resolutions are dedicated to making life better in big and small ways, like keeping your car clean or fulfilling a life-long dream to take a trip around the world.
A new job is the New Year’s resolution for many people due to unemployment, job dissatisfaction or moving to a new area. And sometimes it’s that persistent little voice in your head that keeps saying, “You really should be your own boss.”
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC), parent company to three home services/home improvement franchise brands, believes that franchising is the best way to be your own boss and take charge of your career destiny. Buying into an established, proven system is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to get your own business off the ground. You don’t have to start from scratch by finding a product, defining a market and getting your name out there.
- The home-based business plan is already making other franchise owners successful.
- Your target market is clearly defined and engaged with the brand through robust national and local advertising efforts.
- Social media outlets keep your brand top-of-mind with consumers, including a corporate website to reach new customers with relevant and fresh content, driving leads directly to individual franchise locations.
- Best prices and reliable vendors for products and business services are in place due to strong Vendor Alliance relationships.
- Your small business can have a large footprint by using technology to keep ahead of the competition, and corporate Tech Support keeps up with the latest in the Tech world so you stay on the cutting edge without having to investigate every new thing that comes along.
- You are supported by a strong infrastructure, ongoing training and a wide network of fellow franchisees.
Three brands to choose from
The HFC mission is “To create the most efficient and profitable national distribution channel specializing in home improvement products while setting the standard for franchisee/franchisor relations.” HFC is presently home to three award-winning franchise brands that serve homeowners and commercial businesses in three major categories of the home improvement industry: window treatments, home organization and decorative concrete for indoor and outdoor enhancement.
As a Budget Blinds franchise owner, you consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service for all types of window coverings for indoor and outdoor living at its best. With blinds, shutters, shades, drapes and more, you can offer incredible value, including exclusive collections like Signature Series®, Inspired Drapes® and Inspired Shades® for styles, fabrics and designs not available anywhere else. If you love design and color, this may be the perfect job for you to express your artistic side while you build a secure future for your family.
With Tailored Living, you provide some of today’s most highly sought-after home services for storage and organization such as custom closet systems, home office designs, entryway and mudroom storage, laundry rooms, pantries, Murphy Beds and more. Complete garage design with garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength custom garage flooring, including PremierOne® garage floor coatings and PremierTrax interlocking tiles are a large part of the business as well. If you are a problem-solver and enjoy helping people improve their lives by improving their living spaces, you may be a natural for Tailored Living. Armed with our proprietary 3D design software, D’Vinci, there’s no challenge you can’t meet and defeat.
Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise, using proprietary products and techniques to turn ordinary concrete into works of art with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete overlays. Give new life to interior floors, driveways, walkways, patios and decks for both residential and commercial consumers. Resurfaced concrete vertical designs include exterior retaining walls, fireplaces, siding and shower stalls in beautiful faux rock siding for enhanced beauty and functionality. Creativity knows no bounds as you work with clients to design durable custom finishes to make their homes or businesses more beautiful.
The first step is the hardest
You have nothing to lose by investigating the franchise opportunities with HFC, and everything to gain. If you’re still wondering about what franchising could do for you, here are comments from franchise owners of all three brands as the reasons they pursued independent business ownership through franchising with HFC.
- Love the independence of being my own boss
- No limits on how much money I can make due to flat marketing and royalty fees
- Buying into a proven business model and established brand
- Having a home-based business
- Scale back from full time and choose my own hours
- Building a team of employees who share my values
- Create something substantial to pass on to my children
Don’t spend another year working for someone else if owning your own business is your dream. Let 2017 be the year you take charge and become your own boss. Go online to Home Franchise Concepts or call 1-800-420-5374 today to determine which brand–Budget Blinds, Tailored Living or Concrete Craft–is the proper fit for your career success in the New Year.
If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how the HFC family of brands assists veterans with becoming independent franchise business owners by offering substantial discounts to purchase a franchise.