Yes, courage twice. It can be a frightening prospect to step out on your own and make it happen. But with franchising, you really aren’t on your own. If you choose wisely, you’re backed by a company and franchise system that is dedicated to your success.
Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) is home to three franchise brands in the home improvement industry with proven business models that have been turning out successful franchisees for over 20 years. Not to brag (but of course we can), HFC is home to Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® and Concrete Craft®.
- Budget Blinds has been franchising since 1996, and is the #1 window coverings franchise in North America with over 1,000 territories in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, serving residential and commercial customers.
- Tailored Living has been franchising since 2010 and with 195 territories, is the largest home organization franchise in North America, and one of the fastest growing with double-digit sales growth in 2015. Think custom closets, home offices, garages and more.
- Concrete Craft, joining the HFC family in 2014, was founded in 2006 as All American Decorative Concrete, and is the only decorative concrete franchise in the world. Concrete Craft specializes in stamped, stained and decorative concrete overlay services for both residential and commercial properties.
Proven models, successful strategies
Each brand is positioned as a leader in its field, with national and local marketing strategies in place that continually promote the brand to residential and commercial consumers. This creates ongoing top-of-mind awareness, driving leads to independent franchise owners throughout the system.
Other factors in the success of the HFC franchise systems include:
- Each is a home-based business with low overhead
- Our products will never go out of style, home improvement is at the heart of the American Dream of homeownership
- Product excellence is guaranteed through vendor alliance programs and support
- Flat royalty and marketing fees let you keep more of what you make
- You control your schedule and work hours; you build your own team of employees
- Two weeks of initial training cover all aspects of the business, including installations
- Ongoing training is offered through online webinars and videos, as well as periodic local area meetings
- Assigned Business Coaches are just a phone call away for questions or assistance
- Strong network of franchisees who support and help each other
- Discounts available to qualified veterans to purchase a franchise business
As a Budget Blinds franchise owner, you consult with homeowners and businesses to provide expert advice, quality products, and superior customer service for all types of window coverings for indoor and outdoor living at its best. With blinds, shutters, shades, drapes and more, you can offer incredible value, including exclusive collections like Signature Series®, Inspired Drapes® and Inspired Shades® for styles, fabrics and designs not available anywhere else.
With Tailored Living, you provide some of today’s most highly sought-after home services for storage and organization such as custom closet systems, home office designs, entry way and mudrooms, laundry rooms, pantries, Murphy Beds and more. Complete garage design with garage storage cabinets and industrial-strength custom garage flooring, including PremierOne® garage floor coatings and PremierTrax interlocking tiles are a large part of the business as well.
Concrete Craft is the world’s only decorative concrete franchise, using proprietary products and techniques to turn ordinary concrete into works of art with stained, stamped and resurfaced concrete. Give new life to interior floors, driveways, walkways, patios and decks for both residential and commercial consumers. Resurfaced concrete vertical designs include exterior retaining walls, fireplaces and shower stalls in beautiful faux rock siding that could even fool Mother Nature.
If you’re ready to be your own boss and the home improvement industry is where you want to be, give Home Franchise Concepts a call and see if one of the franchise opportunities is a good fit for you. Take the time to investigate the possibilities and talk with existing franchisees who could help you take that leap of faith in 2016 and change your life! You won’t find a franchisor more committed to your success than HFC!
“We are consistently bringing new products, innovative techniques and proprietary tools into our arsenal of offerings. We are committed to providing consumers across North America with simple and sophisticated design solutions in a convenient, shop-at-home environment while also separating and elevating our franchise owners above the competition.” –Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of HFC
Call 1-800-420-5374 today or go online to Home Franchise Concepts and begin a journey of discovery.
If you’re a veteran, click here to learn how HFC and its family of brands support veterans.